Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meet Kirsten

I'm pleased to introduce Kirsten Agnello-Dean who will be lending her voice to my blog. Kirsten is one of my clients who will be blogging all about hair, makeup, and fashion. I'll let her introduce herself.

Cheers,
Patrick

Hello!

I'm please to be blogging with Patrick! He's been styling my hair for about three years and has styled my makeup on several occasions too! I'm a singer and actor as well as a blogger and self-proclaimed etiquette expert. I've taken theatrical makeup classes and been styling my own period hair pieces and makeup designs on stage in dozens of productions. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you on makeup, hair, fashion, and everything else in-between. I love comments! So if you like or loathe something let me know.

Make sure to check back on Tuesday for my first post all about getting my hair dyed for the first time!
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.