Monday, February 4, 2013

Pinspiration: Hair Repair Challenge Style Ideas


If you've been following my hair blogs you know I love me a good updo!  So when Patrick challenged me to give up bobbi pins and wet up-styling I needed some hair inspiration!  Naturally, I turned to Pinterest.  So I invite you to check out my board Operation Anti-Bobbi Pin if you're in need of some hair down styling inspiration too.  Here are some of my favorites I can't wait to try.


Above, a look that my days working at a bridal shop makes me love...the hair jewelry meets boho inspiration.  And below, a chic updo created with a jumbo upside down braid and if you hair pin the very end instead of using a bobbi-pin, it's Patrick approved!


Check out these great styles and more on my Anti-Bobbi Pin Pinterest Board.  Do you have a board of hair style ideas?  Leave a comment with the link!  I've still go some time to go, so I'll need more ideas!
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.