Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our 1st Video Tutorial: Applying Concealer


Welcome to the first ever Patrick Knows Hair/Chatting with Patrick video tutorial!  This quick video shows you my technique for applying concealer.  We thought it would be great to show you makeup tips and tricks in action, so look for more upcoming videos with my makeup techniques.  I know there are lots of ways to apply makeup...none of them are wrong!  I've learned from a semester of stage makeup class, dozens of shows with makeup from casual everyday to historical period makeup, and of course everyday real life practice for 4,995 days (give or take) and counting.

Products I used:

I hope you enjoyed this first video!  Please leave a comment and let us know what videos you'd like to see or what makeup tips and tricks you're most curious about.

Make sure to check out my next video all about applying long lasting and beautiful blush.
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.