Tuesday, September 18, 2012

He Tried/She Tried: Pureology Fortifying Heat Spray

He Tried: Patrick
Pureology Fortifying Heat Spray Protective Primer

Kirsten let me know she was going to be doing a show and wanted a recommendation for a product to use to protect her hair from the intense curling that would be done. I wanted her to try this spray because I knew it was light weight enough to use on a daily basis and not build up. Plus, it would protect her color at the same time. This is one of my "go to" products on color treated tresses.

She Tried: Kirsten
Patrick gave me a bundle of products to check out and take with me on my last show trip (read about the details here).  In the bundle was a bottle of Pureology Fortifying Heat Spray Protective Primer.  I admit, at first I was skeptical about adding another product to my hair before blow drying or styling.  I'm not the best with blow outs and I didn't want to end up greasy or with limp strands, but my fears proved to be unfounded!  The Pureology Heat Spray was great!  It was light and pleasant smelling, and I didn't even know if was there.  When I spritzed it on my strands before curling it didn't gunk up my curling iron or leave my hair crunchy.  I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who uses a lot of heat.  Like I said, I didn't even know it was on my hair, which for a protecting spray, is the greatest compliment of all!

~Kirsten and Patrick

Have you tried this product?  Leave a comment or post on our facebook page and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.