Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Tried It: L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur

One of my favorite things about subscribing to beauty magazines are the beauty product coupons and new product samples that come tucked inside.  When flipping thorugh a recent Allure issue, I came across a sample of a new product: L'Oreal Paris Miracle Blur.  What is it?  I had to look as I had no idea, but it sounded fun.  The postcard the sample was attached to claimed it was a "30 second miracle."  Here's what the L'Oreal site says:

What is Miracle Blue?  It's NOT a moisturizer, it's MORE than a primer; it's the first of-its-kind Instant Skin Smoother. 

What does it do?  Miracle Blur instantly erases the look of lines wrinkles, and pores.  Skin instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet soft matte finish.

When should I use it?  Apply daily after moisturizing as the final step in every woman's skincare routine.  Wear alone for a matte finish, or wear under makeup for smoother application and wear.



My review?  Their description is surprisingly accurate.  It's thick, really thick, silky and leaves a velvetly finish that sits on top of the skin (even more so than a primer.)  It's smooth and not at all greasy and was indeed matte.  Although it didn't help with my redness at all, it seems like it would be great for wrinkles.

My verdict?  The $20-$25 price tag seems a bit steep, but I like the product.  If I was looking for a new priming or line filling product, I would definitely pick this up.

Have you tried it?  What products do you use under your makeup?
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.