Tuesday, July 10, 2012

He Tried/She Tried: Pureology Silk Bodifier

He Tried - Patrick
Pureology's Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse is one my favorite mousses to use. Especially on color treated hair. I asked Kirsten to try out this particular mousse because I knew that it would work great for her texture and protect her colour treatment.

One of my pet peeves about mousse is the one dimensional styling aspect many mousses give. You put it on the hair, and boom, you have one choice. A hard crunchy finish with out the ability to style or blow dry. Pureology's Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse does the opposite. It will give the hair volume with a medium hold, shine, and most importantly, protect your colour treated tresses. I explained to Kirsten that it has many diverse styling options. With the diversity of this mousse a person can explore a multitude of different looks.
-Patrick

She Tried - Kirsten
I've become addicted to mousse.  Ever since reading about the return of mousse in a few magazines, I've been using it and loving it, so when Patrick handed me a bottle of Pureology's Mousse, I was happy to try it.  There's not much to say about this product other than I love it!  It's silky, soft, and completely non-sticky (which is a BIG selling point for me, I hate being sticky).  It smells great and applies to hair without creating a sticky or crunchy feeling.  Bonus points, the product brushes right out without any tangles.   I definitely recommend this product for creating body for almost any hair style!  It's especially nice with updos!
-Kirsten

Have you tried it?  Leave a comment and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.