Monday, May 6, 2013

I Tried It: Silky Sexy Hair's Conditioning Styler & Soy Renewal Argan Oil

As part of my ongoing quest to repair and strengthen my hair, I tried two new products: Silky Sexy Hair Conditioning Styler Lite and Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil.  I'd used the agran oi for a couple weeks and then swapped it out with the silky sexy product for a few days to see how I liked it.  And of course, I used the "lite" version for my thin tresses.  Here's what Sexy Hair says about both products:
Conditioning Styler Lite is a lightweight leave-in conditioner with styling properties for fine/normal hair types.  Its silk-infused formula delivers a lightweight hold and conditioning properties to leave hair soft and silky.
Soy Renewal is a nourishing styling treatment made with Moroccan Argan Oil that addresses moisture, frizz, smoothness, elasticity and shine concerns.  Also protects from environmental stresses and reduces drying time.


The verdict?  I liked them both, but the conditioning styler not as much as the argan oil.  It's easy to use and glides on easily.  It also works well with other products and doesn't build up a residue, but it just didn't feel as nourishing as the soy renewal.  It's really nourishing and helps with frizz and the same time, although is can be greasy, so I'm always careful to apply only a small amount.

Both products would be great for giving your hair an extra dose of tlc.  Which one do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.