Friday, May 31, 2013

My Favorite Cruelty-Free Cosmetics


If you haven't heard, I'm pledging to go cruelty-free with my makeup!  There are so many fabulous beauty brands out there that make high quality, ethical products and they need your support.  As Yes to Carrots says, "beauty shouldn't hurt any living thing."  Since I don't want to support companies that hurt animals, I'm going cruelty-free!

Will you go cruelty free too?  Start small, there's no need to throw out your current stash, but when you go shopping for replacements or new products, look for a cruelty free label or symbol on the product.  Need a place to start?  Here are some products I've tried and liked!  See the full list and links here.

Do you have a favorite cruelty free product?  Leave a comment and let us know or share on our facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.