Tuesday, June 26, 2012

He Tried/She Tried: Pureology Strengthening Control Hairspray



Looking for a new hair spray?  Check out  Pureology Color Stylist Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray.  See what Kirsten and Patrick think:

Patrick 
Simply put, this is an amazing product that I wanted to share with Kirsten. I explained to Kirsten that she could use this as a finishing spray to control frizz and humidity when she is done styling and that it would also help protect her color. It is a build-able hair spray that allows the user to control how much hold they receive during the finishing process of styling. Pureology products were designed with the color treated person in mind - they're specifically formulated so that the styling products won't harm color. They are gentle on the hair and won't expose the cuticle, which is what affects color treated tresses and creates dulling of the hair color. This is one of my favourite finishing sprays and a must have.
Cheers,
Patrick

Kirsten
Another product Patrick gave me a bottle to try was Pureology's Strengthening Control Hairspray.  There's color treated hair friendly hairspray, who knew?  So I swapped out my Tresseme 24 Hour Hairspray for the Pureology and I liked it.  It's a flexible hold, which was new to me.  I'm usually an Aqua Net style, lacquer up and pin it down kind of girl, but the Pureology was a nice change.

The flexible hold formula is perfect for summer.  It's light weight and perfectly easy to brush out when you're finished.  Plus, you can apply it day after day to dirty hair and it never gets that crunchy, built up feeling.  And the smell - perfect.  It reminds me of being in a salon and that wonderful "I just got my hair blown out" feeling.  I definitely recommend this hairspray if you're looking for a light, flexible hold.

What kind of hairspray do you use?
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.